Plantar warts are caused by HPV. The virus enters through small cuts or cracks on the bottom of the feet.
Most plantar warts are not a serious health concern and usually go away without treatment, especially in children under 12. To get rid of them sooner, you can try self-care treatments or visit your healthcare provider.
Plantar wart signs and symptoms include:
- A small, rough growth on the bottom of your foot, usually at the base of the toes or on the ball or heel
- On brown and dark skin, the growth may be lighter than on unaffected skin
- Hard, thickened skin (callus) over a spot on the skin where a wart has grown inward
- Black pinpoints, which are tiny clotted blood vessels, are commonly known as wart seeds
- Clusters of growths on the soles of the feet (mosaic warts)
- A growth that disrupts the normal lines and ridges in the skin of your feet
- Pain or tenderness when walking or standing
When should you seek medical attention?
See your health care provider for the growth on your foot if:
- The growth bleeds, is painful, or changes in shape or color
- You've tried to treat a wart, but it persists, multiplies, or comes back (relapses) after clearing up for a while.
- Your pain interferes with your activities
- You also have diabetes or a poor feeling in your legs
- You have a weakened immune system due to immunosuppressant medications, HIV/AIDS, or other immune system disorders
- You are not sure if the growth is a wart
Kiwifruit, also known simply as kiwi, is a small, fuzzy fruit with a brown, hairy skin and bright green flesh. It is known for its unique, sweet-tart flavor and vibrant green color. The scientific name for the most common variety is Actinidia deliciosa. Kiwifruit is native to China and was originally called Chinese gooseberry, but it was later renamed kiwifruit or kiwi in reference to the New Zealand national bird, the kiwi, which has a similar brown, fuzzy exterior.
Golden Temple Kushalnagar, Coorg's
The Golden Temple in Kushalnagar, Coorg, is officially known as the Namdroling Monastery. It is a significant Tibetan Buddhist monastery and is one of the largest teaching centers of the Nyingma lineage of Tibetan Buddhism outside Tibet.
The Mysore Palace, also known as the Amba Vilas Palace, is a historical palace located in the city of Mysore in the southern state of Karnataka, India. It is one of the most famous tourist attractions in the country and is renowned for its magnificent architecture and rich cultural heritage.
All about the King Cobra - 2 incidents, Power, Venom, Style, Speed
We all know that the king of the jungle is the lion. Because of its strength, majestic gait and roar that shakes the entire forest. Similarly, how much do you know about the snake king? Yes, its name itself says Raja Naga. That means King Cobra. Its scientific name is called ophiophagus hanna. It is the world's largest venomous snake. Its poison is so dangerous that once the poison from its mouth is distributed to 10 people, ten people will lose their lives.